Why We Still Love Film. Analog Photography Documentary by NBC
Why are younger generations embracing the slower process of shooting and developing film in a time when taking the perfect photo with our cellphones is cheap and instant gratification? Why are film and vintage camera sales up? And how has an online community helped revitalize the analog industry?
Carlos P. Beltran has done his best trying answering all these question in a very well done short documentary about the surprising resurgence of film over the past years, and especially how the younger generation are the ones driving the momentum!
Make yourself a favour and take a few minutes to watch this 10 minutes video.
- TOP 10 Best 35mm Films To Buy
- Kodak Price Increase Coming on ALL FILMS
- Launching of Kodak EKTACHROME E100 in 120 & 4×5
- Another Round of Ferrania P30 Out In The wild
- Introducing Street Candy ATM400 B&W Film
- Kodak Professional T-MAX P3200 is BACK!
Hi, I’m Vincent Moschetti! I love shooting film and talking about it 📸