Fujicolor Pro 400H-2
Professional-quality, high-speed, daylight-type, fine-grain, color negative film, incorporating Fujifilm’s proprietary 4th color layer.
Suited especially to wedding, portrait and fashion photography where accurate rendition of the subject is essential.
Provides wide exposure latitude from under- to overexposures, superb skin tones with smoothly continuous gradation from the highlights to the shadows, highly faithful color reproduction, an exciting three-dimensional appearance to the image and single-channel suitability for uniform printing efficiency.
- High ISO speed of 400 – Higher effective film speed and finer grain.
- Wide exposure latitude – Faithful reproduction of neutral grays over a wide exposure range from underexposure to overexposure.
- Superb skin tone reproduction – Beautiful skin-tone and hue reproduction with continuously smooth gradation from the highlights to the shadows without any washout.
- Excellent three-dimensional appearance – Clearer colors in the highlights and appropriately controlled color saturation in the shadows to allow rendering of subjects with a feeling of three-dimensional realism.
- Faithful color reproduction – Suitable for a wide variety of lighting scenes.
- Addition of single-channel suitability – Negative density level unified with other PRO series films for maximum printing uniformity and efficiency.